We’re looking for a star to replace our lovely Kate who will be off to the UK and Europe for her great OE.
The main attribute we are seeking is a flair for hospitality – a “people person” who thrives on the challenge of making every diner feel special, and loves nothing more than the buzz of a busy service.
Essential skills and attributes:
– Proven wait skills and record of professionalism
– Genuine spirit of hospitality; for guests andteam
– A strong positive and assertive personality
– Ability to lead and motivate a team
– Energy and stamina to work shifts
A Bar Manager’s licence is required – or a willingness to work towards this. Pay rates are subject to ability and experience, and hours need to be flexible as the venue operates over 6 days, including weekends.
We are a busy country bar and restaurant, nestled beside the Ruamahanga River, less than 15 minutes from both Masterton and Carterton.
Contact Ray 06 372 7575