LIFE / HEALTH INSURANCE BROKER SUPPORT – Part Time
Provincial Insurance is a locally owned and operated insurance broker based in the Wairarapa. We have been operating since 1993, servicing clients across the Wairarapa and Wellington region with all insurance needs.
We have a part time position 15 – 18 hours per week opening up for a support person to work with our Life / Health Broker.
Ideally we are looking for someone with a sound understanding of the Life / Health insurance industry, or someone that has knowledge of medical terminology.
• Processing new business and renewal quotes
• Supporting our Life / Health Broker with portfolio management
• Maintaining client database systems
• Assisting clients through policy alterations and health claims
• Supporting the Provincial brand as a key member of the frontline team
You will need:
• Understanding of Life / Health Insurance processes or Medical terminology
• High level of skills and experience with Word, Excel, and Data Entry
• Exceptional eye for detail as we work in a compliance regulated profession
• Good communication and time management skills
• Great phone and email manner
• Enjoy working in a relaxed yet dedicated environment with some fun banter and a good sense of humour
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a company that can help you develop and grow, then look no further!
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Email your CV to email@example.com .
Applications will close Wednesday 31st July 2019.