Contracts & Project Manager
Totalspan Wairarapa has an opportunity for an experienced Contracts & Project Manager to join our team. You will understand that delivering exceptional contract management service to customers is critical and will be proud to represent a 100% Kiwi owned and operated company that is the leading specialist in customised, quality steel buildings.
To succeed in this role, you will:
• Have a good working knowledge of the building industry and experience in this type of role (or similar)
• Be professional in presentation and attitude
• Have excellent communication skills as you will be managing key relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, sales staff and regulatory organisations
• Have the ability to deliver projects on time, within specification and on budget
• Possess excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Have demonstrated ability to assess project requirements and develop an accurate Bill of Materials.
• Have excellent computer skills in Excel, Word, Outlook
• Work well with staff in a small office environment
• Be a safe driver with a full New Zealand driving licence and have NZ Residency
What are the benefits?
In return for your excellent attitude and effort, you will become a valued member of a positive, friendly and driven team where you can use your skills and abilities to deliver successful contracts.
Naturally, we will provide you with all the essential tools and product training including: company vehicle, cell phone and competitive salary.
If this job is for you, please send your CV, with at least two Referees, and a Covering Letter stating your suitability for the position to Stew at email@example.com
All applications will be treated in confidence and close on 5th June 2020.