Juken New Zealand
We are looking for two new apprentices to join JNL based at the Wairarapa Mill site. Your training will be on-the-job, making it easier for you to learn and gain your qualification.
The following positions are available;
Apprentice Electrician Vacancy # 0701
Apprentice Saw Doctor Vacancy # 0702
If you have the following in your toolbox then we would like to hear from you;
• Passion for the industry
• A positive attitude with ambition, determination and a willingness to learn
• Observant and mechanically minded
• Written skills of a good standard and an understanding of basic mathematics
• Reliability and flexibility
• Strong commitment as well as the energy and the focus to study as required in order to gain your qualification.
We will support the successful candidate through the relevant Trades qualification by offering a comprehensive training package. Experience within the industry, through work experience, pre-trade courses or other avenues would an advantage.
In-line with our stringent health and safety standards, the successful applicant will be required to undertake pre-employment drug and medical tests, as well as a criminal record check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you would like further information on either position, or to find out how to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4.00pm, Monday 10 August 2020