LEGAL EXECUTIVE (ESTATES) – MASTERTON OFFICE
Gibson Sheat is a long established and well respected law firm that provides a broad range of legal services for its business and personal clients. It has offices in Wellington, Lower Hutt and Masterton.
Gibson Sheat has a vacancy for a full time Legal Executive within their Masterton office.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in estate administration and then later down the track, drafting wills and enduring powers of attorney.
Ideally you will have at least one year of experience working as a legal executive, preferably within a firm. You will be the kind of person who relates well to all generations of clients, is empathetic and puts people at ease while helping our clients sort out their important family affairs. You will have a strong work ethic, be flexible, and be willing to give anything a go.
• An interesting and varied range of work.
• A supportive, collegial team environment and coaching from an experienced mentor.
• On-going professional development through a range of varied learning and development offerings.
• A competitive remuneration package and a wide range of staff benefits.
• Career advancement opportunities and/or flexible work arrangements, for the right person.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, then please send a covering letter, your CV and academic transcript to Anna Holland-Waterson (HR Manager) at [email protected] by Tuesday, 23 January 2018.